Pastel 2007. Rajah’s mum came to me with a couple of old photographs. One was of Rajah when he was a puppy, and the other one was when he was very old. These were the only photos she had, and as Rajah was now very ill, she wanted something to remember him by that would combine his youthful ‘puppiness’ with his older and wiser status. This portrait involved a lot of ‘face-lifting’ to get the right look, and while not exactly like the photos, Rajah’s mum was happy with the end result. Not long after this was done in December 2007, Rajah passed away peacefully.
Leave a Reply
- Large dog breeds on New Doggy Doodles Portrait ready to view!
- Tanya on Jezza
- Tabetha Corbi on Studio stuff
- Leoni Drobinski on In Loving Memory
- admin on In Loving Memory
- Roslyn on In Loving Memory
- admin on Dog abandoned in hot garage
- MJ on Dog abandoned in hot garage
- admin on Dog survives being dumped in bin bag
- kate townsden on Dog survives being dumped in bin bag
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.