Missing dog turns up 750 miles from home
A miniature pinscher who went missing was finally rescued after showing up more than 750 miles from her home.
It had been eight months since Sharalyn Cooper, from Salt Lake City, Utah, last saw two-year-old Fadidle – in which time the tiny dog had managed to travel across two states to San Diego, California.
The loving owner was finally reunited with her pet at Salt Lake International Airport this weekend, after Fadidle was handed in to San Diego Humane Society as a stray.
The animal shelter placed the dog on a stray hold but, thanks to a microchip implanted under her skin, they were able to link her back to her owners in Utah, the Dereset News reported.
‘It’s wonderful,’ said a delighted Mrs Cooper clutching the tiny, quivering dog to her bosom, her eyes streaming with tears of joy. She noted that Fadidle looked a bit skinnier than when she had left.
‘She’s just a little tiny thing. We’re just happy they found her. It was definitely a long wait,’ she added… story taken from … dailymail.co.uk… read full story…. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2028732/Missing-dog-turns-state–750-miles-home-Utah.html
Leave a Reply
- Large dog breeds on New Doggy Doodles Portrait ready to view!
- Tanya on Jezza
- Tabetha Corbi on Studio stuff
- Leoni Drobinski on In Loving Memory
- admin on In Loving Memory
- Roslyn on In Loving Memory
- admin on Dog abandoned in hot garage
- MJ on Dog abandoned in hot garage
- admin on Dog survives being dumped in bin bag
- kate townsden on Dog survives being dumped in bin bag
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.