Helloooo to all my fur-fans, and a happy new year to you all! I’ve been a bit quiet lately, not because I haven’t wanted to get out and about, but because Mum hasn’t taken me anywhere of note. A walk around the block occasionally and a sniff in the next yard does not warrant as a tour, that’s for sure.
I entertained a few guests over the Christmas break and I basked in the love and attention that I received. I have also been able to perfect my best ‘sad dog’ look to make the most of those tidbits and leftovers just hanging around after the festivities. Mum and I have put on so much weight, she is threatening me with exercise…again.
I’m looking forward to resuming my weekly tour of the island to cheer up all my fans who haven’t seen me for a while. The woman down the road was just complaining the other day that she hadn’t seen my beautiful face in weeks.
Until next time….Happy Pampered New Year to you all!
Leave a Reply
- Large dog breeds on New Doggy Doodles Portrait ready to view!
- Tanya on Jezza
- Tabetha Corbi on Studio stuff
- Leoni Drobinski on In Loving Memory
- admin on In Loving Memory
- Roslyn on In Loving Memory
- admin on Dog abandoned in hot garage
- MJ on Dog abandoned in hot garage
- admin on Dog survives being dumped in bin bag
- kate townsden on Dog survives being dumped in bin bag
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.