Bo the White House dog gets his own commemorative Easter egg
Look closely at the White House’s 2012 set of collector’s Easter eggs, above. You can make out the black-and-white Portuguese water dog’s image — the red one, center — alongside the Easter bunny emblems that decorate the rest of the eggs in the souvenir set.
The wooden Easter eggs are sold through the National Park Foundation, which raises money to preserve and maintain America’s open spaces.
Sales figures were not immediately available, but the public’s reaction to the Bo Easter egg has been described as ”enthusiastic.”
Unfortunately, you can’t buy simply the Bo egg (we tried). The Bo egg is available only when you buy the entire set, seen above, which costs $29.50. Any of the other Easter eggs in the set, however, can be bought for $7.50 apiece… story taken from…. The Baltimore Sun… read full story… http://www.baltimoresun.com/features/pets/la-na-nn-bo-the-white-house-dog-has-his-own-easter-egg-20120406,0,6405744.story
Leave a Reply
- Large dog breeds on New Doggy Doodles Portrait ready to view!
- Tanya on Jezza
- Tabetha Corbi on Studio stuff
- Leoni Drobinski on In Loving Memory
- admin on In Loving Memory
- Roslyn on In Loving Memory
- admin on Dog abandoned in hot garage
- MJ on Dog abandoned in hot garage
- admin on Dog survives being dumped in bin bag
- kate townsden on Dog survives being dumped in bin bag
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.